Friday, October 5, 2012

Opening Tonight!

Opening tonight at the Island Quilter on Vashon 6-9.

This is how I left the quilts the other night,I was tired and in great need of a good night sleep. Anja stayed up until 3am hanging the show and last I talked to her she was still finishing hanging quilts in the space.




 Something about taking a ferry seems like a vacation to me.

 Boxes and bolts of fabric had arrived the day of hanging in preparation for the Kaffe Fassett workshops. I scurried around trying to help where I could.


 Stack of Quilts!


By some miracle I did finish this quilt.
Please stop by if you are in the area. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, I love the first quilt that you posted with the hexies and the flowers. AMAZING! Wish I could see the whole show - take lots of pics. It all looks amazing - break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so excited for you Krista! best of luck for an exciting weekend! you are soo worthy of this honor, you works is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak it all in and then share it with us when it is over. Wish I lived close enough to come see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there in spirit - congrats again. I want LOTS of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be an amazing show! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the quilting is amazing. Kaffe was in Boston latst weekend. You will love his talk. Good luck with the show. Mary

    ReplyDelete